[real-eyes] Fw: musical instruments

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:56:10 -0500

I thought some of you might like to see this app.  I thought it sounded
pretty cool!
Hugs, Andrea M. Breier

Recipe for happiness: Live with enthusiasm, smile for no reason, love
without conditions, act with purpose, listen with your heart, and laugh
often.

----- Original Message ----- > Thumbjam is an app that was suggested a few
weeks ago on the