[real-eyes] Fw: doing a fun project and needing some help from the experts

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <HeartlandGDU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 09:10:49 -0500

From: Tina Jinkens [mailto:tjinkens@xxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 4:15 PM
To: Andrea Breier

Hi Colleagues and Friends!
=20

I am creating a game that is connected with a presentation that I am =
giving in two weeks to high school students on advocacy and learning =
styles.  I have created a survey that I need people who are blind or =
visually impaired to complete.  Could you please help with this and also =
pass this along to your friends and colleagues.  It would be great to =
pass to any lists that would accept this, like the Guide Dog user group, =
the local chapters of NFB or ACB, Real Eyes, etc, etc, etc!

=20

It can be returned to me at tjinkens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx as that is the summer =
email address where I can best be reached in the beginning of June.

=20

Thank you so much for your help.

=20

In Peace,,

Tina Jinkens

=20

=20

12:32 PM

-- Type: application/msword
-- File: survey for advocacy outburst.doc