[real-eyes] Fw: [atiannounce] Windows Vista with Jaws 10 Textbook Released!

  • From: <bigdaddylou63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 01:02:44 -0500

just passing it on.
Peace
Luis
----- Original Message -----
From: CathyAnne
To: atiannounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 12:35 AM
Subject: [atiannounce] Windows Vista with Jaws 10 Textbook Released!

I'm pleased to announce a comprehensive textbook on Windows Vista with JAWS
for Windows 10. This textbook is one of the most complete and comprehensive
I've ever produced.

This textbook includes screen shots for low vision and sighted consumers as
well as the usual variety of formats. The cost has stayed the same but the
content has increased significantly.

Formats include:
* Word 2007
* Word 2003
* Plain Text
* HTML
* Daisy (XML)

There are also individually labeled audio and movie files included with the
textbook. For more information and to review the table of contents, visit:

www.blindtraining.com/catalog/windows/vistaJFW10.html

I look forward to hearing feedback on the new features from those who find
them useful!

CathyAnne

-----

CathyAnne Murtha
Online Access Technology Trainer

Join the ATI Announcement list. Send a blank email to:
atiannounce-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Access Technology Institute
cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.accesstechnologyinstitute.com