[real-eyes] Re: Fw: Time Warner Cable Drops ABC, NBC Affiliates From Packages in 13 Markets | Ad week

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 17:21:23 -0500

You don't have to unhook the cable, you could use an a b switch, but I do
think you have to switch modes from cable to Antenna in the menus which
amounts to the same thing, totally inaccessible.  I hope someone else knows
of an easy way to switch between over the air and cable.  Lots of people
like to watch the local news in the morning to learn what has happened in
their town over night, or if you watch local news at night you are being
unfairly effected by the wars between the content providers and the
carriers.