[real-eyes] Re: Fw: New Braille Slates

  • From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 20:05:35 -0500

I've seen one of these at either Maxi Aids or ILA for awhile now.  Don't =
remember if it's plastic or metal, though.

Ruthie &

=20
About 20% of all adults in the US have or have had a cockroach that =
called their inner ear canal HOME. They enter while you sleep!=20

Private mail is *always* welcome.

MSN Messenger ID:
ruthie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL ID:=20