[real-eyes] Re: Fw: [LITS] hint on upload and download speeds

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 02:07:28 -0500

so have yah tried it yet? Maybe you haven't done it because you just don't love
us anymore. LOL.

Joshua24:15
"But as for me and my household,
We will serve the Lord."

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain privileged or
confidential
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
replying to this email, and destroy all copies of the original message.