[real-eyes] Re: Fw: Get 16 GB of Dropbox space for free!

  • From: Aman Singer <aman.singer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 10:54:47 -0700

Hi, all.
Keep in mind that Dropbox is not private from its owners, they can
look at and scan through your files if they wish to do so. One may
want to consider using something like TrueCrypt
http://www.truecrypt.org
but, of course, this breaks the accessibility from mobile devices.
It's up to the individual how much he/she wishes to protect the
privacy of information, and at the cost of how much inconvenience.
Aman