[real-eyes] Fw: Free US currency identifier released, looks accessible to deafblind users

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 12:36:14 -0500

For my IPhoney friends!
The US Bureau of Engraving and Printing has recently released an app,
EyeNote, which is free and identifies US currency. They have set up a
site for it
http://www.eyenote.gov
and it seems to be accessible to deafblind users, having a mode in
which it vibrates on devices able to vibrate. I have not yet seen this
mentioned here, and thought some might find it of interest.
Aman

Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity: a.. New Members 6
Visit Your Group
This group is moderated by Donna Goodin.  To contact me directly, please send
an email to goodindo@xxxxxxxx

 Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use.