[real-eyes] Fw: [F E] New Gps speaker package for sale!

  • From: "Terrie Arnold" <tanderson3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 10:10:39 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: peg hall
To: Terrie Arnold
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 9:42 AM
Subject: Fw: [F E] New Gps speaker package for sale!

----- Original Message -----
From: adaptive information system inc.
To: Blind sell Free enterprise
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 10:10 AM
Subject: [F E] New Gps speaker package for sale!

Hi folks,

I have a great solution to your gps program for your humanware
braillenote family of products.
Having trouble hearing what your gps program is saying when your
out and about and the noise around you is to loud to hear the
internal speaker from your BrailleNote product, Then purchase my
gps speaker package.

This package consists of;
1. external powered speaker including a 9 volt battery.

2. a speaker carrying case made by handiworks out of leather
with a snap cover and a quick release clip for attaching on your
strap.
3. a 3 foot stereo cable with one end a 90 degree male eighth
inch male jack and the other end has a straight male eighth inch
male jack.
This speaker package will also work great for the book port or
other devices that could use extra volume to hear your books,
music, or other audio information.

I sell this Gps speaker package for $65 including shipping.
I accept Master, Visa, or paypal.

If interested, contact me at the below information.
Regards,
Roger A. Behm

ADAPTIVE INFORMATION SYSTEMS Inc.
We make technology accessible
to the vision impaired and reading disabled

Roger A. Behm
1611 Clover Lane
Janesville WI 53545-1388

voice: 608-758-0933
Fax: 608-758-7898
toll free: 800 or 877 792-4768

email: aistech.ameritech.net
web page: www.adaptiveinformation.org

__._,_.___
Messages | Database

Helpful commands for this list
To join  FreeEnterprise-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To go No Mail  FreeEnterprise-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To set digest  FreeEnterprise-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To return to normal mail  FreeEnterprise-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please allow 24 hours for settings to take effect.
You may also write a member of Administration for assistance.  Bill r Johnson
List Owner

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
  a..  3New Members
Visit Your Group
  a.. Business finances