[real-eyes] Re: Fw: Coming up on Main Menu for August 1, 2009

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:59:37 -0500

It's a little confusing to get around, but all the links are links.  I use a
lot of heading navigation.  If I click the link to hear more about a group
or sort their songs by what's playable it gives me the list.  I doubt if the
chat part is accessible, but building stations, adding and deleting artists,
skipping songs, all that stuff works fine.  I would say it's 90% accessible.
There's another service called Pandora.  I never had much luck with that
one.  But I think Jim found a way to use it.

Reg