[real-eyes] Re: File Sharing or Privacy Breaching Service? Beware!

  • From: "&&& (Ruthie)" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 13:09:43 -0500

Good for you...always good to see someone security conscious...did you
get the msg from dropbox about changing your master password?
&&& (Ruthie)

I understand cats, men are the mystery!

"We are more than the sum of our parts."
We are the few,
Who speak for the many,
Who cannot speak for themselves.
        We are the many,