[real-eyes] Facebook app:

  • From: "Ben Blagg" <bblagg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 06:34:17 -0500

This message is probably aimed more at Steve.  However, does anyone know of
a good facebook application for the Android phone that is accessible?  I
have attempted to use Friend Stream which accompanies the My Touch 4g Slide.
It is applicable with HTC Sense which is HTC's software on all new HTc
phones, and makes things a little difficult for accessibility.  Nevertheless
it works for the most part but I have issues posting because I am prompted
that "post is disabled".  Any ideas would be appreciated.  Thanks and have a
good day.

Ben Blagg

"The most insidious form of thievery is incompetence."

Author unknown