[real-eyes] FW: Has your PC become a spammer's botnet zombie? [Newsletter Comp Version]

  • From: "jose lopez" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:07:29 -0600

Ok after reading the below about preventing my system from becoming a bot
net server I have a question for our group.
What are you using to prevent your system from becoming infected. What do
you use to clean up your system. I am looking for a program that is free,
and easy to use with jaws.
The
 tools in the below story sound amazing, yet if they cause jaws to freak
there pretty much worthless to some of   us.

Hugs and happy reading.