[real-eyes] Re: FS Lawsuit

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:41:10 -0500

freedom, what freedom. No f. s. has a mouse trap and how dare any one even
think about doing something as horrible as  competing. It's funny that a
company that uses the word freedom is wanting to stomp on the freedom of
others. I am with Jim f. on this one, why water 5 years to file. I think we
should get a petition going and file a  friend of the court comment to support
freedom box. Kind of like when the n. f. b. filed in favor of killing d. v. s.
From Jose
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will
counsel you with My eye upon you."
Psalm 32:8

   Blessed are the pessimists, for they make backups!