[real-eyes] Emailing: www.talking dictionary.com

  • From: <bigdaddylou63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 04:21:16 -0500

RWF Talking Software
                       =20
      RWF Talking Software: The Home of Talking Dictionary
      Welcome to our website. Here you will find our very useful Talking =
Dictionary for visually impaired computer users. This product was =
originally created in 2001 and since then has grown to version 9. =
Talking Dictionary can be useful for all computer users, especially =
blind and disabled users. Many of our customers are students learning =
English as a second language, for which they find the product =
invaluable. I hope you enjoy browsing the website. Contact me personally =
if you have any issues. Best wishes, Richard W. Fairbairn.

      Updated 7th January 2009: Happy New Year!
      We'd like to thank all our supporters and customer during the =
holiday season. Our Talking Dictionary special offer ended on 7th =
January 2009, but we are still offering four full version products for =
the price of one. When you order Talking Dictionary you get the Event =
Scheduler, Calculator and Maze Game also. These are not time limited or =
restricted products. They are full unlimited versions. Click here for =
more details or to place an order. Note that we now take PayPal as an =
ordering option.

          =20
      Introduction:
      Welcome to RWF Talking Software, the home of the award winning =
Talking Dictionary and the invaluable Talking Event Scheduler. Our =
products are designed specifically for blind, visually impaired and =
sighted adults, children and students of all nationalities. They are =
also extremely useful for everyday computer users and are used in many =
schools and offices throughout the world.

      Classrooms, Social Centers and Offices:
      Ask us about our special deals for multi user licenses. We offer =
discounts when you order more than one copy. Drop us a line if you would =
like to discuss your students' requirements and we will be more than =
happy to help.

        a.. Talking Dictionary Information
        b.. Audio Described Cinema Update
        c.. Contact Us
      Download Products:
      Follow this link to download free time limited demonstrations of =
our products.

      Ordering Online:
      Follow this link to order our products using our secure online =
ordering.

      Telephone Ordering:
      Follow this link to order our products using our telephone =
ordering service.

      Our Magazine and News Section:
      Follow this link for our periodical magazine and news section.

      Dogs Trust:
      We added some information about the Dogs Trust (formerly the =
National Canine Defense League) because we love dogs and we do what we =
can to help this charity carry out the wonderful work that it does. If =
you love dogs and you want to get involved, you can find out more by =
checking out www.dogstrust.co.uk.

      If you are aware of a US equivalent to the Dogs Trust we'd love =
you to tell us about it. Please send an E-mail to webmaster@xxxxxxxxx or =
use our Contact Form. Thanks!

      About RWF Talking Software:
      We are most well known for our critically acclaimed encyclopedic =
Talking Dictionary. This is a Windows software product designed for use =
by visually impaired computer users. It retails at $9.95 for an =
instantly accessible download version and a CD copy mailed to your home =
address. More information can be found by following one of the links =
below:
      RWF Talking Software Talking Dictionary
      RWF Talking Software Other Software Products

      New Awards for Talking Dictionary:
      We've had quite a few awards recently and today we added them to =
the awards section of the web site.=20

      You can find the awards section of our web site by following the =
link below:
      RWF Talking Software Reviews and Awards

      Other Web site Links:
      How to get in Touch With RWF Talking Software

      Our Reviews and Awards

      Our Magazine

      Buying Our Products

      Important Links:
      Websitepulse.com - Keeping RWF Talking Software Online:

      We added some details about Websitepulse.com, an excellent site =
monitoring service that helps us ensure that we know of any problems we =
have with the site. You can find out more about Websitepulse in the =
magazine section of the web site, or by visiting their web site using =
the link below:

      Websitepulse.com - Excellent Site Monitoring Service
      =20
      [Home Page]
      [Customer Care]
      [Order Products]