[real-eyes] Re: Deleting a Facebook Account

  • From: Mitchell Lynn <mitch.lynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 16:03:56 -0500

do it yyourself, but there is a captia image, and they make you wait
30-days before they finally remove the account. Also, not everything is
removed.

Good for you. You can

On 08/13/15 11:04 AM, Darla J. Rogers wrote:

I want to delete myself totally from Facebook; must I call Facebook or can
this be done by me.

Please. I don't want to hear any of the merits of FB; FB does not-and
seldom-has served me well, and to me, it's a real time waster I just don't
have preferring to read or talk to someone directly or text.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers M.S.

Djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxx

.