[real-eyes] Re: DVD/player/recorder

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 19:44:54 -0500

Use Windows Media Center and a TV capture card.
You can look at TV listings, record individual shows or an entire series,
store all of your programs on the hard drive, play them whenever you like,
even set up your recordings remotely from another PC, for example, if you
leave home and forget to set up a recording,  and more.
I don't know of an accessible DVR, but this is the next best thing and very
very doable.
Many many people are using Windows Media Center for an accessible DVR
solution.