[real-eyes] Re: Correspondence With Apple About Accessibility

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:55:22 -0500

From: Christine McDonald

Thanks  for sharing I wanted to  say something but did not    I feel Apple
has done  more than any other  standard  company  by putting forth the
efort  with respect to the sighted as well as blind   why not invest  energy
with companies that make no effort to  make products  useable by the sighted
as well as unsighted  instead of hounding a company that has done  a
tramendous  job in including  the unsighted  from the get go

Christine  Just my two cents worth