[real-eyes] Contact Manager

  • From: "Karen Shrawder" <kshrawder@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 20:14:25 -0700

Hello!  One of my clients just got an offer for a job.  However, they said he
needs to use a program called contact manager.  I guess it comes in the
professional version of MS Office 2007.  Has anyone used contact manager with
JAWS?  I talked with a guy who coincidentally has a familiar name, Steve Clark,
but he lives in San Francisco.  He does JAWS scripting for a living.  Anyway,
does anyone know anything about this program?  My client is supposed to start
his appointment setting job this coming Wednesday.
Karen