[real-eyes] Community Meeting

  • From: <jenpat@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <HeartlandGDU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:49:16 -0500

                                    Community Meetings!
We're Moving Forward!

The Kansas City Area Transportation Authority (KCATA) and the City of

Kansas City, Mo., have been working with our Citizen's Task Force to

make light rail happen in Kansas City. We now need your input on the

ideas and options developed so far!

Please Join Us for our

Second Public Meeting!

MONDAY

OCTOBER 29, 2007

Downtown Marriott - 12th & Wyandotte

Muehlbach Colonial Ballroom

We are hosting two identical sessions - choose the time that is best for
you:

4:30

- 6:15 6:30 - 8:15 Presentation & Workshops Presentation & Workshops

Getting there: MAX and many KCATA buses have stops near the Marriott.

Call 816-221-0660 or go to www.kcata.org for route information.

Parking at the Auditorium Plaza Parking Garage (entrance of Wyandotte or
Central)

will be validated.

We need to hear from you as we plan

Kansas City's transit future!

I encourage all those interested in Public Transit to attend and voice your
opinions.

Light Rail Task Force Member

Patrick L. Palmer