[real-eyes] Burning a CD with Windows Media Player

  • From: "Sarah Jevnikar" <sarah.jevnikar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 05:39:12 -0400

Hi all,
I have a folder of mp3 files on my hard drive which I'd like to burn onto a
cd using windows media player. I tried opening one of them in the player and
pressing the burn button, but nothing happened, and this seems to be a slow
method if there's a way to select multiple files and burn them all. Is this
possible? I've never done anything like this before, so can someone with
more experience give me some guidance?
Thank you,
Sarah Jevnikar