[real-eyes] Re: Braille monitor artical , Knowing What Is Good About the iPhone and What Is Not

  • From: Mitchell Lynn <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 14:14:54 -0500

They can be very addicting. I started with Squeezebox but gave up on
that and bought a pair of Sonos units back in 2007. Added a couple more
since then. I can live without the high resolution support, and I have
gone with sonospy for work-around on the 65K track limit. Aside from
them screwing up some of the features I used in the older software
(version 3.6 and earlier I think) the only real complaint I have is that
it is difficult (maybe impossible) to fast forward through tracks. Not a
huge deal with music tracks, but I used the Sonos for Audible books for
several years.