[real-eyes] Bluetooth Headset Recommendation

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 19:40:39 -0600

If anyone here is interested in a Bluetooth headset, this will be worth your
time in checking out.  I have the blueant q2, and I really like it. I also
spent three times the money to get it too.  So this is a great deal.

Hugs, Andrea M Breier

Remember: If you see someone without a smile today give them one of yours!
Live simply. Love seriously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to
God