[real-eyes] Big Think.com

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:58:02 -0500

Overstock.comthought this was interesting!

Dear Esteemed Customer,

For those who are tired of the vitriol in our public discourse, I would like
to recommend BigThink.com. There you will find short, informative interviews
with hundreds of scientists, intellectuals, and politicians of all flavors.
If you are bored of TV shows where people cut each other off, or compete to
make the most snarky comment possible, and are instead looking for
thoughtful commentary, I respectfully suggest you give it a try.

Most Respectfully,
Patrick M. Byrne
CEO, Overstock.com