[real-eyes] Re: Accessible Cell Phones

  • From: Mitchell Lynn <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 14:25:03 -0500

Agree on Google being a problem with screen readers. I was hoping Google
Docs might work since they had an option for those using screen readers.
Not much luck there at all, and Google Drive, while usable, is still a
pain in the butt. I was going to give MS Sky Drive (or whatever they are
calling it these days) a run, but haven't gotten around to it yet.