[real-eyes] Re: A quick iPhone question

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 17:56:37 -0600

enable touch typing  mode,

press the home button to bring up the search

double tap in the box. Now there is a keyboard displayed on the lower half
of your screen.

you use the rotor control when the keyboard is showing, and rotor to the
"typing" option. To use the rotor, place two fingers on the screen and
gesture as if to twist a knob on a radio.

When you have the typing options selected, then swipe up/down to switch
between default and touch typing modes.

Be aware that even with touch typing enabled, shift, delete, and "more"
still require a split tap to activate.

Now that touch typing is enabled, you place your finger in the keyboard
area, listening for the desired letter, and then lift your finger to type
it.  Be sure to keep your finger on the screen while in the keyboard area,
because lifting your finger will type unwanted letters.

My best regards to you all,

Andrea M. Breier

Spread the laughter
Share the cheer
Let's be happy
While we're here!

NET SECURITY:  When forwarding email messages please consider your
obligation to erase all names and email addresses.  And send the message by
using BCC (Blind Copy) and you will avoid spammers and viruses on the net.

Thank you.