[real-eyes] A new app called "the daily"

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 10:49:18 -0600

A new iPad app, as we speak is being premiered on television.  It is called
"the daily.  This is an all interactive news paper/ media app that costs .99
per week or $39.00 per year.  It is updated daily or any time breaking news
happens.  It will be for sale in the app store following the show.  This is all
I really know about this app.  I thought news lovers might like to check it
out.
Hugs, Andrea M Breier
Remember: If you see someone without a smile today give them one of yours! Live
simply. Love seriously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God