[real-eyes] A frames question for an MT.

  • From: "Nancy VanSandt" <maxvanwon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 01:18:17 -0600

Hi!  An MT whom I had trained a couple of years ago has finally upgraded her
Jaws all of the way from 4.2 to 7.0.  she has done it in increments,and
everything has worked fine.  She has recently done an update of the
transcription program she has been using, and now her frames aren't working.
She has copied them in to her ENU folder and rebooted her computer, but they
still aren't working in the program.  I'm out of ideas.  Does anyone else have
any suggestions?
Nancy Van Sandt
Medical Transcriptionist
MT Trainer