[rc3r] Re: New Item from Woodland Scenics-O Gauge

  • From: Peter Condro <pcondro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 21:12:22 -0400

Gorgeous!

It looks like a station on the NYC Putnam Division……..which started as the New
York and Northern RR, seeking to have an alternative route to Boston…..I’ll try
to dig up some pics.

Peter

On Apr 6, 2015, at 8:12 PM, Harold Walker <19hwalker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To All,

Wanted to forward to all. This is the new Depot coming out from Woodland
Scenics. Peter it reminded me of a small country station that you might see
on the New Haven or NYC. Chris, this might even be a great little station for
your new layout. Everyone have a great week.

Harold

Begin forwarded message:

From: Harold Walker <19hwalker@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:19hwalker@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: New Item from Woodland Scenics-O Gauge
Date: April 6, 2015 at 8:08:45 PM EDT
To: Ron Timma <rft01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rft01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

<BR5852_d_1.gif>
The Depot is a classic whistle stop depot suitable for any layout. It
features clapboard siding, a weathered cedar shake roof, covered outside
passenger waiting area and a modeled interior that includes a ticket clerk
figure standing before an open ticket window. Scene-setting details include
a lamppost, posted train schedule, luggage carts, benches, semaphore,
pigeons sitting on the roof, signage, decals and many more. The Depot also
includes three LED lights - a warm white interior light, a yellow exterior
light located under the overhang in the passenger waiting area and a yellow
exterior light in the light pole. Installed lights are compatible with the
Just Plug Lighting System.

Voltage:16-20VAC/Current: 75mA. RoHS Compliant. See photos for footprint.

Colors may vary from actual product.

<http://woodlandscenics.woodlandscenics.com/images/NewWSWeb/BR5852_f_1.jpg>