{rb_retired_men} Golf Results & Next week's Schedule

  • From: chet martling <chetmartling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rb_retired_men@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 17:15:22 -0400

Gentlemen ....... Attached, is the latest NVRMGA League standings. Today's
loss at International CC 20-16, drops us further in the standings but we
have a number of home matches coming up to improve our position. We did
capture two places in the Sweeps competition (3rd=Bill Siddon/Dave Cameron;
4th-Earle Layman/Dick Scheels). Well done !

There are no league matches scheduled next week. We do have a Home and Home
event scheduled at Washington Golf on *Wednesday (June 4). *Kenwood CC will
also be participating. Currently, 14 players are signed up to participate
in the H&H event. We need more players to properly support this event. If
you can play, either sign up on line or respond positively to this e-mail.
...... Chet