[ratpack] monitor

  • From: Aleta Boyce <alboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:39:21 -0700

Sorry if I can't help on the monitor, but next time you're out at the track - there's a guy up the hill from the track about 10 minutes - industrial warehouse - that recycles computer and electronic equipment, and we bought a t.v. from him that we love.

Try talking to Scott, the owner -
Electronic Recycling Solutions

http://www.betterrecyclers.com/

It's fun to go out there and see what they have - our t.v. is only 46", but they have bigger. Mac and pc laptops, monitors and computers of all kinds.

Aleta

On Dec 14, 2011, at 9:59 AM, Michael Wells wrote:

Ratpackers,

The monitor on my wife's laptop went out, the computer still works good but I don't have any more extras. Just wondering if anyone has a monitor laying around they wouldn't mind selling.

Thanks

Michael

--
Dr. Z