[ratpack] Re: You gotta check this out...

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 00:30:50 +0000 (UTC)

Viewfinder

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Smith" <muttley128@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 6:28:27 PM
Subject: [ratpack] Re: You gotta check this out...

What eye cups the ones you preview on the back of the display or the actual
viewfinder

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 20, 2011, at 12:25 PM, Michael Wells < mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

I found my first eyecup on ebay, no secrets.

Good luck

Dr Z

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 12:24 PM, < humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Yo, Doc.; Thanx.   I am thinking of buying the Hoodman, which costs about a
sawbuck. Where do you find  $10 eye cups? The Chicoms  sell all sorts of
goodies like that, but, they really don't do much for the effort.

 I have heard (maybe somebody pulling my leg?) that Photoshop is working on a
program called "Unblur" which should solve out of focus problems.

That is one amazing camera, but how would it do what it claims, and still be
something us mere mortals can afford?    And look at it! SQUARE...is nothing
sacred?  I bet I could still farble  the focus.

Later; C.