[ratpack] Re: Wintercross

  • From: JOHN W WEIBEL <marce.weibel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 20:51:43 +0000

Mike:

You may want to try John Gardner for the race results.  If he does not have
them he should know who to contact.

John Gardner  Media Director  jgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck.

A. N. Alog

"Wintercross" is what we used to call an autocross in the snow.  Yes, SCCA did
autocrossing during the winter.  The old Weber Canyon Wheels group had a
Wintercross at a three level Utah State University parking lot.  The return
drive to Salt Lake was almost as exciting with a snow storm in Sardine Canyon.

A. N. Alog

Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 09:33:21 -0700
Subject: [ratpack] Wintercross
From: mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Has anybody been to MMSP's Wintercross? Is it even an event worth attending,
now that I've got the bug I want to keep shooting? Just wondering. Also I
haven't been able to find results to races on the MMSP's website, should I be
looking somewhere else?

Michael
--
Michael Wells