[ratpack] Re: Web sites

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 21:06:30 -0700

My mother called me Michael Craig, on my business card it reads Michael,
only my wife can call me Mikey, my friends call me Mike, since you guys
don't fit into any of those categories I can live with Zamboni. Does anyone
know how I can get a ride on one of those?

Carl, one of the major producers of cleaning products makes a product that
is supposed to be static free, how they do that I don't know, but if you go
to the electronics department of your favorite big box store you should find
it. My recommendation is that you spray what ever you buy onto a soft cloth
and not directly onto the surface you're trying to clean.

Also, Ray or Muttley mentioned a product that quickly converts RAW files to
jpg's can you shoot the name to me again, my memory was the first thing to
go. Also Mark mentioned another product to keep pixilation down in large
prints, forward that to me also please. Thanks.

Zamboni

--
Michael Wells
MCWells Photography