[ratpack] Re: University of Mars

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 05:20:58 -0600

I dunno about technique....just taking the time to play with things...digital images that is. :)

Not gonna be at Miller's. I'm leaving this morning for Speed Week...I was gonna try gettin there a day early for the moonlight shot, but that got rained out. I'll be back next Friday.

RtR

At 09:39 PM 8/7/2009, you wrote:
Interesting pictures.  Much better technique and skills that I have.

Are you coming out to Miller Tomorrow?

P.