[ratpack] Re: Tooting my own horn.

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 19:18:49 -0600

 Ya gotta call about this:

"Call Allison Barry at ALMS tomorrow and ask her. Her number is 706-654-2983 x362. This is their deal, and they had me include that information. Yours is not the first email I've had about this.

 Don't get me started...See you next weekend."

*That's from JG. Apparently he's not too pleased about the the way things are going with the ALMS media relations people.

The price list is very interesting. What is it about a poster that makes it so much more expensive vs a 20x30 print? I've got my posters priced at $50.
*http://www.chevyasylum.com/racing/racing2010/2010061920/posters/Welcome.html

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 7/1/2010 7:06 PM, Larry Knight wrote:
Nice Paul, you da man!!
Hey I found this price list from a local photog that shoots at RMR. Thought some of us might find in interesting Oh and I got my credentials too, what a joke with the vests. What is the point of credentials without the vest??
Guess I'll drag my ass in there on thursday morning as well
later
Larr

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 3:26 PM, PAUL W WATSON <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx <mailto:TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Just had to toot my own horn since no one else will.
    The SCCA bought a couple of my photos and are using them in an Ad
    in Racer Magazine.  They sent me a copy.
    Paul