[ratpack] The spirit of Larr...

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 23:16:20 -0600

Larr may not have been at the track today but his spirit certainly was. How
do I know you may be asking yourself, well there were some gnarly accidents
on the track today but all at the other end of the track from where I was
shooting. Well here are a few examples of today's action, if you're
wondering why some of those trucks look to be only about 5' from me, well
that's because they were only about 5' from me. Turn 2 is a pretty fast turn
and they let us photogs get right up next to the barriers, not a very wise
move if you ask me, but hey who am I to complain.

Now the last two photos are for Paul's eyes only, so the rest of you must
look away, no cheating, look away, I mean it look away...

Here's looking for some wild flips, flops and wipeouts.

Dr Z
--
Dr. Z
aka Michael Wells