[ratpack] Re: Shutter speed and its effect of depth of field

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:27:17 -0700

I said that I was just a silly  ignert old man and that you and Ray are much
smarter than I will ever be.  I most likely used the wrong term is Depth of
Field.  Like I said I'm just an ignert ol' man.  I was trying to figure out why
one part part is sharp and other parts are not, focus or depth of field, I
don't know.

Remember the more turkey you eat today the less money you'll spend on black
Friday.  at least that is what somebody said on the tube the other day.

Have a great Turkey day.