[ratpack] Re: Rose

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 15:03:09 -0600

The bg makes that shot!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 2, 2010, at 11:41 AM, Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's a rose I found busting out of the fence. Enjoy.

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 5:49 AM, John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Our roses are a little fuller now (Like yours). I won't have any available light by the time I get home form work today. I need to pick another rose that doesn't have the nasty parts on it. Like the first post said, take out all the nasty leaves and such. I didn't even pay attention to the burned pedals.

Great Shot.
John Christensen
Saint Charles, IL

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 11:56 PM, <humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jim: Great image! Roses and Orchids are my favorite flowers, but Roses are the most difficult to photograph well, I think. My effort. C.

Michael Wells
MCWells Photography
<Busting Out copy.jpg>