[ratpack] Re: Rebilas' blog

  • From: "Larry Knight" <Larry.Knight@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:49:45 -0700

Holy crap did you see that boat crash!! Wow!
Let me know when you head to Goodwood Ray, I am coming with you, that
would be my first choice of events to cover, well maybe a tie with the
Italian GP at Monza (right now I'd settle for tricycle races at RMR, 1
whole month of new camera and not motorsports pics on it, sad)
Larr