[ratpack] Re: Pull up a chair - 2010 Concours Pictures

  • From: PAUL W WATSON <tswatson78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 18:15:33 -0700

Nice pic's John.
For some reason I'm sort of partial to the '53 Watson Indy Roadster.  The first
Indy race I followed on the radio (live) was the '55 Indy 500 won by Bob
Sweikert in this car.

I really liked the '29 Ford Speedster and the 1934 MG N Type.

Thanks for sharing.

P.

From: johncgg@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 17:17:32 -0500
Subject: [ratpack] Pull up a chair - 2010 Concours Pictures
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I finally finished putting almost 350 or so pictures online from the Geneva
Concours de Elegance that was here in town on the 22nd of August last year. I
couldn't bear to have Ray finish another web gallery before I got these
pictures online.

The link to this is on the events page here:
http://www.myelcamino.net/events.htm

The direct link to this album is here:
http://www.myelcamino.net/cars/concours10/index.htm

There is no way I got all the cars. It was a huge show. Cadillac was the
Marquis featured last year. You can still see my buddies Ferrari 575M, and
plenty of exotics. The Cheetah was a favorite of mine. I tried to get creative
with the angles some times. Nothing like a big Cadillac Grille for inspiration.

Happy 4th everyone!

Enjoy,
JC

---