[ratpack] Re: Portland vintage race

  • From: PAUL W WATSON <tswatson78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 18:37:16 -0700

Hey Ray you are  famous,  I met a mechanic  with no thumbs that knows you
through the "Target 550"  project. I'll have to see about some pic's I just up
loaded 5,500+ photos. P
 Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 19:09:56 -0600
From: rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ratpack] Re: Portland vintage race

    Kool, kool stuff, man!  Show us a buncha
      photos!

    On 7/9/2012 2:04 PM, PAUL W WATSON
      wrote:

      Hello Rat Packers.

        Just thought I would drop a short line while I'm having lunch at
        a Subway outside of Salem, Or.

        The races were great, so many fantastic cars.  Several one off
        specials and four F-1 cars.  As I mentioned the trackis really
        nice and all of that green hopefully will make for some nice
        background.

        I stopped By the Stohr race car factory this morning and they
        want to by a couple of photos and I am taking pics at the SCCA
        double National in August at Miller.  Big grin:)

        Now I'm on to Harrisburg and Eugene to pick up the pick up the
        organ and make my way slowly back to Utah.

        Later

        Paul