[ratpack] Re: OT: Cougar Power

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 21:18:34 -0600

When I was a teenager I had a friend with a 68 Cougar and it was pretty
tricked out. He installed an electric fuel pump with a switch under the
dashboard that only he knew so if someone tried to steal it they wouldn't
get very far. The coolest thing about the Cougar was the sequential
tail/break lights. Another friend was working on a 68 Camero at the same
time and liked the Cougar lights so much he put a set on his Camero. He'd
never get points for originality but the effect was cool.

Zamboni

--
Michael Wells
MCWells Photography