[ratpack] Re: Nasa entry list and a messed up pic

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:11:43 -0600

At least you caught my good side...if there is such a thing.

I'm just plain beat, didn't get home till 0300 this morning.  We are baby
sitting the Granddaughter while the Queen of Chaos is in Atlanta doing the
interview thing.

I'll try and post and send some photos in the next couple of days.   Time,
time, time, never enough of it.

Paul

p.s. for a black car you did a good job.  Speaking of black cars.  Gary Stevens
who bought the blue/green Stohr had ordered a carbon fiber Stohr.  That will
make three of them at Miller.  Sam has put put some red on his Stohr.  Gary and
I were talking about color for his car.  We both thought that Yellow would be
good on his car and also easy to spot and tell which Stohr is coming.