[ratpack] My friend...

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 08:15:44 -0600

All,

I'm posting a pic that my friend took yesterday, he did pretty well for a
beginner even though he does shoot a Nikon. I think I have him hooked, the
only problem is that he has three small girls and one big girl at home and
won't be as frequent a visitor to the track as he'd like to be but he sure
thought the AC catered lunch was a big bonus. He's the media production
manager for Autonet TV, they're the guys that provide the video feed to
places like JiffeyLube for their waiting rooms. He thinks he'll have no
problem getting us sponsored for the NASCAR/Rolex weekend, he thinks there
might even be some potential advertising possibilities with Miller so he's
going to explore that as well for their company.

Dr Z

--
Dr. Z
aka Michael Wells