[ratpack] Re: More pics for Larr...

  • From: Larry Knight <carpixguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 09:31:37 -0600

Nice work Dr. Z
you would think that cars that have their motor hanging out in the back
would show us a little more oversteer. I know the older 911's had a little
thing called
snap oversteer on occasion. Maybe these cars are so expensive nobody dares
hang the tail out for fear of a repair bill!!

I went out on Friday and shot, but I haven't had time to look at them yet. I
doubt I got anything as good as Dr. Z's oversteer and past oversteer pics
though.

On a side note, the movie Senna is now playing at the Broadway theater
downtown. Me an my family are proabably going tonight. I don't think it will
be here long so hop to it ratpack. My
buddie in Austin TX, saw it last month and couldn't stop talking about it.
It was at the Sundance Film Festival last year, but I couldn't get tickets
and have been waiting impatiently ever since for it to come to a small
market like Utah again. So it is here and I'm a goin!!! See you there!!!! Oh
it's a documemtary with actual footage, not a Hollywood kind of show. All
the better!!

Later
Larr