[ratpack] Re: Mark Rebilas Blog

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 04:10:10 +0000 (UTC)

By George, I think you've got it!  It is amazing what a little light can do to
improve a photo.  btw; Sunpak has a  newer flash  the PZ42 X, or something
like. It will do everything the Nikon or Canon flashes will, and every gi9t as
a bit as  reliably, according to what I have heard. AND it is about $60-80
cheaper.  I have had excellent service from Sunpak flashes over the years, but,
they brought out that model just before I bought my SB 600, and I hadn't heard
much about it. Oh, well, It is only $$.

 I can relate to blurry vision...My "good" glasses broke in the middle of the
bridge between lenses. (Me and Harry Potter!) I've been wearing my 2 generation
old glasses while Costco makes a new pair. Blurrry, blurry vision.