[ratpack] Re: I like things/people that go fast...

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 18:30:18 +0000 (UTC)

WHEN?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Wells" <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 11:12:08 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [ratpack] Re: I like things/people that go fast...

The 4-man bobs first race starts @ 10:00 AM so we should probable leave SLC
around 8:00 AM. The races are free so there's no tickets but parking can be a
premium, they do have shuttle buses that can take you up to the start so you
don't have to walk uphill.

Just think of it as MMSP on ice.

Michael

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 11:04 AM, < humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

 If you're interested in freezing your ass off for some nice pics let me know
and maybe we car car pool.

I just love things that go fast...

Michael

--
Michael Wells
MCWells Photography

Is the Pope German?  YES! Like we used to say in high school, I just love cars
that run fast and wimmen that don't run at all.

I mean, after Wintercross, How Bad Can It Be? Let me know when, and let's see
what we can work out.  Carl

--
Michael Wells
MCWells Photography