[ratpack] Re: Hitch a ride...

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 19:57:10 -0600

JG told me it was pretty much a driver's school. No scheduled competition that I know of.

Supposedly there will be something going on at the kart track. That's why I'm a-gonna go to Harrisville. I've agreed to work with the Daily Derbi guys a bit. They're gonna cover the karts while I do the car show.

RtR

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 4/15/2010 6:51 PM, PAUL W WATSON wrote:
Porsche Club has the track on Saturday. Therefore I rekon you can expect various Porsches.
Photo of Mutely, Chuck and The Fab. Hummingboid attached.

    From: "Michael Wells" <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>>
    Date: Thu, Apr 15, 2010 3:01 PM
    Subject: [ratpack] Hitch a ride...
    To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    Is anybody headed out to the track this Saturday? If so can I
    hitch a ride?

    Zamboni

-- Michael Wells
    MCWells Photography