[ratpack] Re: Happy days are here again...

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 09:01:06 -0600

The menu's and settings are a bit different so I'm experimenting this morning,
hopefully by the afternoon races I'll have it dialed in.

If you have any suggestions on settings for the track feel free to pass them
along. Of course asking an open ended question like that is just asking for
trouble.

Thanks all

Michael

Sent from my iPhone